Yesterday was my birthday.
Typically, I don’t acknowledge it or make a big deal, but yesterday was really fun. It was a work day, but it was just so… satisfying. Here’s the gist of it:
- Midnight phone call from my better half
- Stepping out of my door and sinking into a full foot of snow
- Seeing the stark contrast between our game today and our game two weeks ago
- Logging onto Facebook, seeing dozens of messages, and logging right out of Facebook
- Awesome birthday cake (as pictured above) from the team
- First win at Pandemic, after two false starts, during game night
- Arriving home to find my Kindle Paperwhite had arrived, two days after ordering
Just a happy, happy day.
Thank you to everyone who spent the time to say hello and send their love, I will respond to everything. I swear.